In the occasion you change your mind about your purchase, please make sure it is returned in its original condition and we will happily exchange or refund it for you.
Unless the item is faulty, this should be within 14 days of receiving your order. Original condition means that the item must include all its original packaging, the item undamaged and in a sellable condition.
Once we have recieved the returned item, we will issue a refund back to the original payment menthod. The includes vape deals and clearance sale products.
What Cannot Be Returned?
The following items are excluded from our goodwill returns policy unless the product is faulty or not as described.
- Opened Bottles of liquid
- Opened disposable vapes
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms & Conditions
- If you happen to have changed your mind about an item, you can return it, provided that it is in sellable condition, for an exchange or refund. Unless faulty this should be done within 14 days of receiving the item.
- We will refund back to original method of payment; this includes any items on sale.
- Unwanted items when we mention sellable condition we expect this to mean;
1. Original packaging
2. Undamaged (excludes normal examination of the product as you might have done in store)
- For online orders items we will refund delivery provided all the order is returned. If you are returning some of your items, then we will only refund the total cost of the returned items.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
Returning a non Faulty Product
When shopping with us over the phone or online you’ll be pleased to know that you are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. These regulations have been set-up for you to be able to cancel your order if the goods aren’t what you expected. After all, we do all make mistakes now and again.
This regulation allows you to return an item to us up to 14 days after delivery. During this time, you must make sure you look after the product(s). Items when returned to us must be in a sellable condition and including original packaging.
You’ll be refunded back to your original payment method including postage. We will process your refund as soon as the item has come back to us. It can take up to 5 days for your bank to transfer the funds to you but this is bank dependant.
We currently do not offer free returns for our customers. If you would like to return a eligible product, we recommend using any Royal Mail Delivery service and send it to the following address:
223 Bramhall Lane, Davenport, Stockport, SK2 6JD
These regulations do not apply to coils or juices as these are perishable items and also doesn’t apply to items that have been personalised.
Returning a Faulty Item
As we all know sometimes there are manufacturing faults in items that stop them working. We like to make sure that this is resolved with minimum of fuss and time for our customers.
The above does not apply to coils and juices as these are perishable items.