Why not become a part of our team?
We are one of the fastest growing, independently owned high street e-cigarette stores. We already have stores nationwide and our controlled expansion plan means that we are continuing to open new stores throughout 2022. This is a new opportunity to become part of our head office team and work alongside our dynamic and professional management team to grow our brand and marketing strategies and develop our stores branding.
Here is a short video about us: https://player.vimeo.com/video/678431787?h=3ae9aa1f1b
As our Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for all aspects of our company marketing. You will use your creative skills and eye for detail to develop and implement internal and external campaigns, assist with our social media strategy and explore ways to aid the growth of the brand.
What we want from you:
- You’ll work in partnership with our stakeholders to ensure any brand-led activities or events are always in line with our marketing strategy and are on-brand
- Strong knowledge of social media and confidence in creating relevant and captivating content
- Experience in developing and maintaining websites and lead generating platforms that will aid the groups growth
- You’ll have experience in completing market research and know how to interpret and use the information to stay in touch with customer needs and market trends
- You’ll be a strong team player and have the ability to collaborate with suppliers, agencies and colleagues across multiple departments
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary up to £30,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- 20% discount on in-store products
- Smart/casual dress
- Friendly office environment
- Position: Marketing Manager
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
- Location: Reddish
Please email your application and CV direct to the head of our recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer. If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for then we’d love to hear from you!