Zombie Blood - Vamptoes 50ml
FREE Shipping on orders over £35
14 Days Easy Returns On All Orders
Safe & Secure Checkout With World-Pay
- Nic Shot Friendly (50ml liquid in a 60ml bottle, Allows for a 10ml nic shot to be added).
- 50VG / 50 PG
- 0MG Nicotine
- If you ordered the wrong product, we can exchange it as long as it is safely returned to us unopened and unused within 14 days of receipt. We do kindly ask that you pay for the return postage and packaging.
- The E-Cig Store reserves the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil the requirements stated above.
- Warranties are not guarantees and only cover manufacturing faults. Damage, wear and tear or any subsequent damage that may occur are not covered under the warranty.
Conditions of Returns
- In order to return a product, you must fill out the RETURN FORM (Click Here)
- Returns MUST be received within 10 working days of purchase. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we will no longer be able to accept it.
- Once we have received the returned item, we will fully test it to verify the fault. Please allow up to 10 working days for it to be checked and the replacement dispatched or credit issued.
- Should we discover that there is not a fault, or that it has been caused by user error, we will not issue a replacement or raise a credit. You will then have 14 days to either collect the item or we will dispose of it.
- The E-Cig Store are not responsible for reimbursing any shipping cost for returning items.
- The E-Cig Store are not responsible for items that get lost in transit. Therefore, we suggest sending returns via a trackable service and ensuring the correct amount for postage is paid.
- Please ensure your returned items are packaged securely and sent to the following address. Make sure to download the Returns Form Here
The E-Cig & CBD Store HQ
Unit 1 Hammond Court
Please include a copy of your purchase receipt and details of the fault.
Need help with your order or any other queries, please contact us using our details below. If you have an issue with your order, please contact us and our customer service team will happily resolve any issues.
Email Us: Support@theecig.co.uk
Why Do You Need to Verify My Age?
In the United Kingdom Laws state that nicotine products can not be sold to persons under the age of 18. To ensure that we are compliant with current law and regulations, The E-Cig Store have implemented an industry leading age verification software. This check at the end ensures that only those who are 18+ are purchasing from us.
If you do not verify your age, we cannot legally dispatch your order. Therefore, after 5 days (which is when the age verification link expires) your order will be refunded, unless you have requested beforehand.
When Do You Check My Age?
The Age checking process is handled after checkout. 90% 95% of all customers will experience a seamless checkout and we will require no extra information from you.
This process is carried out by a third-party company which check submitted details against databases such as the electoral roll, drivers license database amongst others.
To ensure a smooth shopping experience, please ensure your full name and address are accurate.
Customers which are required to submit further information. To verify your age, you will receive an email shortly after the order had been placed. You must verify your age as quickly as possible to avoid delayed dispatch times. You will receive emails from Peroemail@example.com asking you to verify your age using a choice of 3 options.
How Are My Details Used?
The E-Cig Store do not store submitted user and data on their platform. Data submitted is held and verified by VerifyMyAge who are part of the Age Check Certification Scheme and certified under PAS1296:2018 - The Code of Practice for Online Age Verification
All data submitted via the VerifyMyAge application is encrypted. Stored data is encrypted using a combination of 256-bit SSL encryption and hashing algorithms